On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- Scripps, NLP launch National News Literacy Week
- Informable, the News Literacy Project’s new app, helps users sort fact from fiction
- Scripps, NLP join forces to promote news literacy education
- The News Literacy Project produces a free guide for developing news literacy education programs
- Before you vote, double-check your facts
- The News Literacy Project and Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company stand for the First Amendment
- "Reliable Sources" podcast features Alan Miller
- NLP cited in report on status of media literacy education
- NLP's advice cited in USA Today article on election disinformation
- Washington Post education blog offers lessons from The Sift®
- Article on The Fulcrum touts Informable, NLP's new app
- NLP's scope and initiatives featured in The Washington Post's education blog
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.