On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- The News Literacy Project launches free resources for the public
- National PSA campaign will educate voters to combat election misinformation
- Checkology free to all educators, parents and students
- Uniting for Action: America to launch nationwide in September
- NLP honors 2020 award recipients
- NLP statement on Twitter’s rules and policies
- Election misinformation targeted at Latinx communities
- The Sift featured weekly in blog by Valerie Strauss of Washington Post
- Reliable Sources newsletter features PSA campaign
- Op-ed promotes PSA campaign on election misinformation
- N.Y. Times: Addressing misinformation and older adults
- Russian disinformation tactics likely fuel racial division
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.