On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- Checkology free for U.S. educators affected by COVID-19 school closures
- Scripps, NLP launch National News Literacy Week
- Informable, the News Literacy Project’s new app, helps users sort fact from fiction
- Scripps, NLP join forces to promote news literacy education
- The News Literacy Project produces a free guide for developing news literacy education programs
- Before you vote, double-check your facts
- Newsy piece looks at rise of QAnon conspiracy theory
- Education webcast, article discuss importance of critical thinking
- Santa Fe misinformation program features NLP consultant
- 'Plandemic' provides teachable moment for PBS segment
- Worland discusses news literacy in Coachability Foundation webinar
- Pandemic misinformation, NLP tips topic on South Carolina public radio
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.