On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- Informable, the News Literacy Project’s New App, Helps Users Sort Fact from Fiction
- Scripps, NLP join forces to promote news literacy education
- The News Literacy Project produces a free guide for developing news literacy education programs
- Before you vote, double-check your facts
- The News Literacy Project and Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company stand for the First Amendment
- Fact-checking the future: The News Literacy Project expands online classroom for youth
- Washington Post education blog offers lessons from The Sift®
- Article on The Fulcrum touts Informable, NLP's new app
- NLP's scope and initiatives featured in The Washington Post's education blog
- A look inside NLP's NewsLitCamp® at the San Francisco Chronicle
- Reboot Foundation's report notes NLP's work
- NLP’s Adams, on NPR podcast, offers advice on spotting misinformation
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.