On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- NLP launches NewsLit Nation, the News Literacy Educator Network
- NLP offers new, urgently needed lesson on conspiratorial thinking
- National News Literacy Week challenges public to boost news literacy skills
- News Literacy Project CEO Calls for Transparency, Accuracy and Completeness in Election Coverage and the Counting of Ballots
- The News Literacy Project launches free resources for the public
- National PSA campaign will educate voters to combat election misinformation
- The Sift featured weekly in blog by Valerie Strauss of Washington Post
- Adams discusses how to be better informed on 'Truth for Teachers' podcast
- Life of Gusto podcast: Salter shares insights on truth and misinformation
- Miller talks news literacy, media credibility on 'The Trusted Web Podcast'
- School Library Journal spreads word about educator network
- Blavity commentary: Misinformation harming black communities
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.