On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- NLP honors 2020 award recipients
- NLP statement on Twitter’s rules and policies
- Checkology free for U.S. educators affected by COVID-19 school closures
- Scripps, NLP launch National News Literacy Week
- Informable, the News Literacy Project’s new app, helps users sort fact from fiction
- Scripps, NLP join forces to promote news literacy education
- Podcast "Fighting Misinformation in the Age of COVID-19" features Adams
- Miller's Poynter op-ed: News literacy can help sustain local journalism
- Patricia Hunt, educator of the year, featured on ARLNow
- Connect Safely live webcast features Alan Miller
- Our information age, misinformation topic of Pew Charitable Trusts' podcast
- Real Kids Real Questions, Australian podcast, explores 'fake news' with NLP
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.