On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- The News Literacy Project produces a free guide for developing news literacy education programs
- Before you vote, double-check your facts
- The News Literacy Project and Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company stand for the First Amendment
- Fact-checking the future: The News Literacy Project expands online classroom for youth
- College student sees value in journalists' visits to classrooms
- Silva's op-ed makes strong case for news literacy education
- Washington Post column on Mueller investigation, report features NLP
- Northern Public Radio talks civics education with NLP's Adams and Silva
- In USA Today, Miller connects the viral spread of misinformation and measles
- Fox program and podcast spread the word about NLP in Los Angeles
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.