On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- National News Literacy Week challenges public to boost news literacy skills
- News Literacy Project CEO Calls for Transparency, Accuracy and Completeness in Election Coverage and the Counting of Ballots
- The News Literacy Project launches free resources for the public
- National PSA campaign will educate voters to combat election misinformation
- Checkology free to all educators, parents and students
- Uniting for Action: America to launch nationwide in September
- Column in Cleveland Plain Dealer touts NLP's work
- Miller discusses media, partisan divide on ‘Washington Journal’
- NLP founder named a Washingtonian of the Year
- TV news features Staying Sharp Online infographic
- Washington Post quotes Miller on press freedoms
- Salter calls for better civics education
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.