On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- The News Literacy Project launches free resources for the public
- National PSA campaign will educate voters to combat election misinformation
- Checkology free to all educators, parents and students
- Uniting for Action: America to launch nationwide in September
- NLP honors 2020 award recipients
- NLP statement on Twitter’s rules and policies
- The Sift featured weekly in blog by Valerie Strauss of Washington Post
- WPIX TV addresses threat from misinformation before election
- Slow down and be skeptical, Adams tells New York Times readers
- Generation Z voters susceptible to conspiratorial thinking
- Podcast The Playbook: David Meltzer features Miller
- The Journalism Salute podcast speaks to Worland about NLP's work
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.