On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- The News Literacy Project and Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company stand for the First Amendment
- The News Literacy Project produces a free guide for developing news literacy education programs
- Before you vote, double-check your facts
- Fact-checking the future: The News Literacy Project expands online classroom for youth
- In USA Today, Miller connects the viral spread of misinformation and measles
- Fox program and podcast spread the word about NLP in Los Angeles
- Washington Post and CNN feature Miller's Medium essay
- Boulder Weekly speaks with Miller about Colorado media literacy bill
- Miller describes NLP’s fight for facts on The Open Mind
- Technology news outlets note Apple's contribution to NLP
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.