On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Carol McCarthy, our communications director, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- Scripps, NLP join forces to promote news literacy education
- The News Literacy Project produces a free guide for developing news literacy education programs
- Before you vote, double-check your facts
- The News Literacy Project and Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company stand for the First Amendment
- Fact-checking the future: The News Literacy Project expands online classroom for youth
- Peter Adams discusses news literacy with NAMLE
- In UCLA Magazine, Washington Post's Matea Gold cites her work with NLP
- NLP featured in EdSurge podcast
- NLP-Scripps partnership featured on Cincinnati's NPR affiliate
- NLP featured in Vermont newspaper article, quiz
- College student sees value in journalists' visits to classrooms
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.