On this page you’ll find an overview of our organization, information about our programs, and links to media coverage and other updates. Journalists should call or email Gina Physic, our senior manager of media relations, to arrange interviews with NLP staff.
- NLP statement on Facebook whistleblower, Frances Haugen
- Experts available to discuss the Surgeon General’s warning about the “urgent threat of health misinformation” and ways to address this challenge
- NLP Honors 2021 News Literacy Change-Makers
- NLP launches NewsLit Nation, the News Literacy Educator Network
- NLP offers new, urgently needed lesson on conspiratorial thinking
- National News Literacy Week challenges public to boost news literacy skills
- Washington Post’s Valerie Strauss showcases The Sift
- NLP’s president writes, “For the sake of democracy, teach more civics in schools”
- Young people have a right to news literacy - MinnPost
- 'Sunday TODAY' features NLP's efforts to combat misinformation
- Adams joins discussion on how misinformation spreads
- Ms. publishes commentary on pioneering women journalists
The News Literacy Project Logo Kit Download ZIP
*Note: Due to a change in the start of our fiscal year from Jan. 1 to July 1, NLP’s FY2018 tax return covers only a six-month period of financial activity, from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2018.