The News Literacy Project offers limited on-site professional development (PD) workshops for educators. Our staff is also available for seminar presentations, keynote addresses and other discussions for general audiences.
Our current topics include:
- An overview and rationale for the field of news literacy.
- A survey of the misinformation landscape.
- News literacy as a means of encouraging 21st–century civic engagement.
- A hands-on introduction to using digital forensics in the classroom.
Customized workshop and seminar sessions are available for select clients.
Our standard rates for 1 presenter and up to 75 participants are:
- $900 for a dedicated, 90-minute webinar.
- $2,000 for a half-day (4-hour), which includes travel costs.
- $3,500 for a full day (8 hours), which includes travel costs.
We also can provide customized quotes for specific time frames and settings.
Please email Joe Keeton (email@example.com) to inquire about availability and request a quote. Include “NLP PD Question” in your subject line.