What it’s like to work at NLP
Working at NLP doesn’t just offer competitive benefits and a flexible work life. It’s an opportunity to work with a group of remarkably dedicated people on one of the most important issues of our time.
NLP is a virtual workplace, meaning that most of our staff work primarily from home. When in-person collaboration is needed, we do have shared workspaces in Washington, New York City and Chicago.
We thrive on a supportive environment where each staff member is made to feel welcome and is a valued member of the team. We deeply value diversity in the workplace and strongly believe that a diverse team enriches our organization and strengthens our ability to realize our mission (read NLP’s Commitment to Diversity). While we are extremely mission-driven, we still take time to have fun.
Current staff agree:
“NLP has given me the opportunity to grow in ways I couldn’t have imagined and the flexibility to maintain a good work/life balance.”
“As a veteran, I know how important it is to work toward a larger goal with an exemplary team. At NLP I get both, and my love for working in administration is connected to a mission that truly matters.”
While working at NLP, you can expect all this, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries based on experience and position.
- 401(k) plan with annual employer match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and employer-funded HSA.
- Annual professional development funds for each employee.
- Generous PTO including paid holidays, floating personal days, vacation days and sick days.
- Potential for annual performance-based raises and bonuses.
- Flexible virtual work environment supporting a positive work/life balance.
For an overview of our generous benefits package, check out our HR benefits one-pager. Browse through our open positions to see if you (or someone you know) might be a fit. You can submit your résumé here for general consideration. All submitted résumés are kept on file for six months.