Sign up now for the 2013 YJDP-News Literacy Project summer workshop series
Students will learn critical-thinking skills necessary to sort fact from fiction as consumers and creators of news and information in the digital age. Participants will engage with leading journalists from The Washington Post and experienced NLP staff. Light refreshments will be provided. To learn more, visit www.washingtonpost.com/youngjournalists.
* Students can register to attend one of the following workshops: Saturday, June 29-Saturday, July 20
* Sessions will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Washington Post building located at 1150 15th St. NW, Washington, D.C., a few blocks from the (Red line) Farragut North and (Blue and Orange lines) McPherson Square Metro stations.
* The workshops are FREE and open to Washington area high school students.
* Seating is limited to 30 people on a first-come, first-served basis, so sign up today!
Note: Journalism advisers are welcome to attend and observe sessions, if space is available.
* To register, contact: email@example.com
For more information, contact: Jaye P. Linnen, 202-334-4917, firstname.lastname@example.org